500g fresh tagliatelle or other pasta
3 slices of fresh salmon fillet cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup. tea brigs
1/2 cup white wine
a few fresh basil leaves
400 gr. cream cheese
1 cup. sour cream
4-5 green pepper grains
1. Steame salmon with a little water in a non stick pan for 3 minutes.
2. Add wine and basil and continue boiling for a few minutes more.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and place the salmon to platter It serves him.
4. In the same pan mix the cream cheese and cream, bring to a boil for a few minutes and add the grains of pepper.
5. Drizzle salmon with cheese sauce.
6. In a pot of salted water cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
7. Serve the pasta on platter with salmon and scatter over the coffee pot.